Helping You Build Quality Web ApplicationsMaster Java And Create A Fully Functional Web Application For Your Portfolio In As Little As 6 Weeks!
Coders campus gives you all you need to master Java web apps quickly…
- Full, unlimited access to a ridiculously huge library of programming video tutorials (80+ hours) so you can get everything at once and learn at your own pace.
- New videos added every week taking you step-by-step through real world projects
- New FULL courses are added to the Coders Campus library on a regular basis
- Quizzes and Tests so you can start coding yourself and master the concepts of Java even quicker.
- Full member access to the Java Tutorial Forums where you can interact with other programmers taking the course, get feedback (from me) on your work and get solutions to any road block.
- Certificate of Completion once you’re done the course that distinguishes you as a Java Master.
It’s one thing to understand the new coding concepts and paradigms with Java 8, but it’s another thing entirely to know the best way to upgrade your existing code. I’ve been hard at work creating a new platform that hosts all of my courses called...read more
Default methods for interfaces Why should you care? Programming to an interface. It’s something we’ve been told is the right thing to do because it promotes flexible and extensible programs. But here’s one big issue with that approach. Before Java 8,...read more
NullPointerExceptions are a royal pain in the butt. They can strike at almost any point if your code encounters any “edge cases” that you hadn’t previously thought of. And when a NullPointerException is thrown, it can severely impact the quality of...read more
All the show notes for this episode are available via the parent post. These notes are only here as a placeholder for the podcast...read more
First and foremost, let’s talk about why you should learn how to use streams. Streams in Java 8 are essentially the solution to aggregating data easily. What the heck do I mean by aggregating data? Consider a database query that uses aggregates. In SQL, the...read more
With the release of Java’s version 8 back in 2014, it has quickly become the most quickly adopted Java version to date. Why are people so excited about it? Well there are some pretty neat new “toys” we can play around with. One such “toy”...read more
“It may just be the best Java programming teaching site on the web! I have always wanted to learn the craft of programming but have always given up in frustration. Now, with Trevor’s help I have the understanding and confidence to make my dream a reality.”
Coders Campus Graduate
“Gave me the skills to land a job with a well known financial institution. I committed myself to learning Java with Coders Campus. At first when I got interviews I couldn’t close the deal because I was still weak. With these tutorial videos I was able to bounce back time after time until I finally landed a position with a “well known” financial institution!”
“The approach taken with these Java tutorials is remarkable. I just want to talk about a hidden gem I was able to find. This method of education goes against all my beliefs, but I must say I have found a new respect for video tutorials.”